Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just completed a deal with Tom and would do it again. The items came as advertised and the transaction was completed in seven days and that included July 4th. Thanks Tom

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tom and I just completed another deal. You can buy from Tom with confidence. What you buy from him will come packaged securely and as advertised. Tom can use me as a reference any time. Thanks Tom!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Right back at ya' :thumbsup: I got the laptop and dyno yesterday and it's great! Very fast shipping and nicely packed ~ Thank you for the deal and now I can start to play with the motors - please don't forget to send me the motors/brushes we talked about...........

·
Registered
657 Posts
Obracto

obrocto,
i bought two cars from him. we had some good communication. the cars were packaged nicely. car was exactly as he explained it. thanks alot TOM.
paul huntington :wave:

·
Registered
197 Posts
blueracer55 said:
obrocto,
i bought two cars from him. we had some good communication. the cars were packaged nicely. car was exactly as he explained it. thanks alot TOM.
paul huntington :wave:
Paul - I never heard back from you about the performance of the '03 Maverick - did you get it together???

Tom - [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts