Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance on a news update at the Autoworld web site. We all need our slot car fix to get through the last of winter :)

Pretty Please

Roger Corrie

·
Registered
55 Posts
We will update it next week. Have a major announcment as to how we intend to market white thunders/chase cars.....DIRECT!

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
But what about...

tlowe said:
We will update it next week. Have a major announcment as to how we intend to market white thunders/chase cars.....DIRECT!
But what about all the prototypes that we have seen pictures of?
(I need cars to race, not sit on a shelf...) :lol:

Scott

·
Registered
914 Posts
tlowe said:
Tom,

Thanks for the update. Look forward to the new marketing of the WTs.

·
Banned
2,472 Posts
tlowe said:
Cool.
Are the SuperIII Nascars still on schedule? Can't wait to see you dust up with Walthers Life-Like!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
What about the prototypes? We are rolling out new cars on a pretty agressive schedule. About 24 to 36 new bodies a year! We just rolled out 12 new bodies and 12 more will be releases in April. i doubt the channel can't handle more than that!

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Doh!

tlowe said:
What about the prototypes? We are rolling out new cars on a pretty agressive schedule. About 24 to 36 new bodies a year! We just rolled out 12 new bodies and 12 more will be releases in April. i doubt the channel can't handle more than that!
Good point...
I guess I am impatient for the new cars... lol...
Scott

·
Registered
55 Posts
We won't sell only direct but will start selling all of our programs direct this spring including First Laps and IWheels (chase cars/White Thunders). Sick of SCALPERS!

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
I have never understood the fascination with the white thunders, etc. But I applaud the effort to provide those who support the hobby with the product they desire. I won't personally be buying the white thunders... but I can guarantee I will make up for it with the regular release issues!! Possibly in the new Torino alone!

Gary
AKA LeeRoy98
WWW.marioncountyraceway.com

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Tom, question about iWheels ordering. If I get a set of regular tuff ones and a set of regular xtractions can I get a set of tuff ones and a set of xtraction iWheels?

Will the first lap cars be released at the same time?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Tom,when can we start ordering the new stuff you are now talking about(2/23) on your web page? Any date yet as to when you will be posting the new cars on your site? Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts