Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this as a built up from ebay not long ago. We'll say I restored it although it was really a nice clean build. I did have to do some re-assembly but really expected a lot worse. The guy did a good job of packing.

I haven't felt like starting any bigger projects right now. This seemed just right. Only problem is the boom is so tall that it won't fit in the clear cases I've been using. Anyway, it's a kit that you don't see a lot so I thought I'd share.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I really can't take credit for the build. Just had to show it around. It was a good deal too! :hat:

·
Curmudgeon
6,614 Posts
That's really a nice build-up! And you're right, you don't see a lot of these around, possibly because it wasn't quite as wild as some of Tom Daniel's other creations. Fortunately I already have one in my stash. ;) Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Vey nice !
I've got one of these in the stash too. It was originally the Dragon Wagon but heavily redone.
It's a cool kit...

Chris.:)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I was reading about the kit. Hard to believe that it came from the Dragon Wagon. Hangman was re-issued in 1996 (probably what I have here) but I don't recall seeing it then. Probably was building tanks.

This one is sort of tame for TD but it makes me think about similar rods to be done with the AMT/Lindberg 34 Ford PU.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Rondo....That's a cool looking build...Thank's for showing it...I don't recall ever seeing any re-issues of it either....If I had,, I would have picked up a couple for sure...Through the year's, I've bought and built almost every one of Tom's kit's.....I just like their styling and cool design's.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Awesome looking build!
Anyone want to try building their own? Got one for sale on eBay, if anyone is interested. Complete in open box.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts