Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
little toe joe differences
mainly the different size side windows, top rib width and length. with large and small roof lights. couldn't take a good picture of the interior with long and short steering column different size center console and seat headrests.

bed boxes are a little different

tail light area differences

also the wheel brace like the #6 Mercedes

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I didn't know there were so many differences in apparently similar green Toejoes. I had better look at my duplicate carefully. Thanks, Moutain.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i’m working mostly off of the superfast collectors catalog from 1973. it’s lists mainly major variations with some of the more noticeable minor variations. i would constantly update it for myself with any information i could find. the debate on what was and wasn’t a major variation always came into play. i wonder how many really cared if tail light was 1/8 of an larger than the other tail light. :)
i don’t know what has been noted and what hasn’t so i hope i am not being redundant with variations. most likely there are many more variations sitting in collections somewhere

the wheel brace on the toe joe i think ties in with the pat. no. base plate variation. which is the variation most collectors probably looked for. there is also a note that a large clover leaf wheel was seen on the toe joe unlike any other wheel catalog before

1 - 3 of 3 Posts