Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a lost cause but:

I need to find if ANYONE has ANY schematics for these power supplies?? OR does anyone have one open that they can give me some resistor values and an IC #??
I have one that charred pretty good and I need to fix it. The cap actually blew off the IC!

Also, if anyone has ANY schematics or information for the Todd Engineering Sales PS45b.

Thanks
Neil Hicks
Hurricane Motorsports

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Hurricane Racer said:
This is a lost cause but:

I need to find if ANYONE has ANY schematics for these power supplies?? OR does anyone have one open that they can give me some resistor values and an IC #??
I have one that charred pretty good and I need to fix it. The cap actually blew off the IC!

Also, if anyone has ANY schematics or information for the Todd Engineering Sales PS45b.

Thanks
Neil Hicks
Hurricane Motorsports
Neil, I have 2 PC45B Power Supplies that have failed and I have removed the cover. Can I help you?

David Lee
Greenwood, IN

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
There is a guy in the swap-n-sell forum acessories section selling some Todd Engeneering power supplies supposedly NIB, you may want to try to e-mail him and see.

Joel

·
Registered
257 Posts
Do the resistors in question still have colored lines on them. Those lines (in case you don't already know) are a code for the ohm of the resistor. I have a degree in electronics and could tell you what it is. You may also want to try an electronics repair shop (sometimes a good tv repair shop can also fix it). A power supply is a fairly basic piece of a equipment and is actually one of the first things you learn how to make in electronics school (I actually use mine at home on my work bench 75watts woohoo!).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts