Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being a noob to collecting HWs, I pretty much only get what catches my eye and these were today's result from trading with a local collector:

Other than the Goat and the TH Riviera (just opened it), I have no idea what the other 2 cars are but they look cool!

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your Riv is a Super Treasure hunt
Oh cool! The card only said Treasure Hunt. Is it because it has rubber tires?

Do you know anything about that gold van on the right? It says something Ford on the bottom but I can't read the year. It also has rubber tires.

Thanks for the info.!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts

Do you know anything about that gold van on the right? It says something Ford on the bottom but I can't read the year. It also has rubber tires.

Thanks for the info.!
Nice finds :thumbsup:.... Riv is a $uper TH and the Gold 56 Ford Panel is a regular TH from 2003

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts

Thanks for the info.!
Look at the card again. Does the S look like this $?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
The '56 F-100 Panel with the flip-front is pretty cool. Unfortunately, a lot of the newer Mainline releases do not have that feature. :mad: Probably due to cost-cutting or toy safety regulations.

·
Registered
261 Posts
The '56 F-100 Panel with the flip-front is pretty cool. Unfortunately, a lot of the newer Mainline releases do not have that feature. :mad: Probably due to cost-cutting or toy safety regulations.
I have 2 different colors of that Ford both with the same number vut one has flip nose and the other doesn't.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
The '56 Chevy Delivery is a 2008 Hot Wheels KMart Mail In. And if you EVER want to part with it, I call dibs!:D
Very nice group of cars.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,256 Posts
Nice Trades Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I have 2 different colors of that Ford both with the same number vut one has flip nose and the other doesn't.
That's odd...which version is it? My limited research has shown that the Mainlines got their hoods closed up around 2010, and the more collector-oriented models continue to have the flip-front.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts