Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I figured since I was already late to work a few more mins wouldn't hurt so I stopped at a Target on my way and found some nice hot ones.
Two of the corvettes are errors where the windshield/roof is not connected in the front. It was never tucked into the casting. Was happy to find a few Long Gones there too. corvettes are avail if you're into the error thing.

Then hit a tucked away grocery store where I found a Ducati TH a month ago and found the Mustang TH and the panel champion and these Dropstars. Man are they ugly but I had never seen them before. Still another one or two left on the pegs.

Not bad for 2 stops.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well as far as multiples it was more of a sharing plague. I picked up the LG trucks because I know they are HTf and figured I would share with others here. I already have one and 2 I just shipped out to someone who has been looking forever for them. The Vettes I figured someone would want since they are errors. I would hate for some little kid to get it and e disappointed and then it would never be appreciated by a collector. I'm keeping the normal Vette but the errors are up for grabs/ trade. I will say though that the Long Gone is one that I wouldn't mind mties of to be able to open one since it is just one awesome casting.

I can't seem to find any TH except that mustang so I picked it up to trade

Some cars are multiple worthy though to be able to open one. I try not to clear the pegs since I'm more interested in sharing or trading than making a whopping single digit profit on eBay. That makes it work and I do enough of that already.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.