Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like the 599XX is a pretty common $uper. This the 3rd one I've found at 2 different stores (2 @ Target, today's was from Ralphs). These 2 Mustangs make 3 of these that I've found @ Ralphs.

I think I'll open the XX and 1 Mustang tonight! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did Ralph's get some kind of shipper in or was it on the pegs?
I'm pretty sure they did inventory last night and brought out 4 stand alone cases (shippers?) and the $uper was right up front when I picked it up this morning.

Come to think of it, all 3 of the 599XX $upers I've scored were right up front (2 at Target on racks and today's was in the cardboard display case). This is contrary to the regular THs I've found which all have been @ Ralphs and always hidden in the back of these stand alone cases.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm pretty sure they did inventory last night and brought out 4 stand alone cases (shippers?) and the was right up front when I picked it up this morning.

Come to think of it, all 3 of the 599XX I've scored were right up front (2 at Target on racks and today's was in the cardboard display case). This is contrary to the regular THs I've found which all have been @ Ralphs and always hidden in the back of these stand alone cases.

Where are u located in SoCal? I'm going to have to check out some Ralph's :)

·
Premium Member
9,014 Posts
Nice Treasure Hunts Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I lived in Vista for a while and visited San Diego whenever I could. There was a restaurant in La Jolla that I really liked, I think it was called the Bratskeller, or something similar, everything inside was either original from like the 15th or 16 century or else exact replicas. For example, the phone booth was an old monk's cloister from an old abby and the front door was originally a door to an old castle dungeon. And the food and wine were great. But that was a long time ago and it is probably long gone now.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was stationed in San Diego for four years. There was a Ralph's in Downtown; did any of those HWs happen to come fron those Ralph's?
I'm in contact with a hard core collector who's in South San Diego so I pretty much don't hit up anything south of Mission Valley because he's got it covered. I'll probably just be wasting gas and time - so no, I didn't go to the one downtown but I know he did and couldn't find it. I got this haul from the 4S Ranch Ralphs in North County.

So am i, where abouts in SD?
I'm in Carmel Mountain Ranch. Where are you?

I lived in Vista for a while and visited San Diego whenever I could. There was a restaurant in La Jolla that I really liked, I think it was called the Bratskeller, or something similar, everything inside was either original from like the 15th or 16 century or else exact replicas. For example, the phone booth was an old monk's cloister from an old abby and the front door was originally a door to an old castle dungeon. And the food and wine were great. But that was a long time ago and it is probably long gone now.
Wow, that sounds like a cool place. Just Google'd it and there's nothing like that around anymore... :(

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very nice. Id love to get one of the ferrari $ th model but I cant seem to find any. Don't know how everyone get so lucky finding these.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts