Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think I did pretty good... Ya'll be the judge..

These for $1.50 each

All of these for $12

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Not bad at all. I like the Shock Factor with the BWs. Maybe I should start hitting flea markets, garage sales, swap meets, and such.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Not bad at all. I like the Shock Factor with the BWs. Maybe I should start hitting flea markets, garage sales, swap meets, and such.
Im thinking you should start hitting them too. Waitll ya see what i picked up today on the super cheap. Dug around in some bins and found a bunch of old lesney super fast, blackwalls, redlines, toppers, sizzlers, a tomica, gobot lots of good stuff. Most were 5 for a dollar. The deal of the day was finding a light blue python redline. Very good condition.

Ill post a thread a little later. But yeah. Flea markets are a great place to score some deals.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Im thinking you should start hitting them too. Waitll ya see what i picked up today on the super cheap. Dug around in some bins and found a bunch of old lesney super fast, blackwalls, redlines, toppers, sizzlers, a tomica, gobot lots of good stuff. Most were 5 for a dollar. The deal of the day was finding a light blue python redline. Very good condition.
Yeah, I need to start making those rounds, too! There was actually a garage/moving sale today with a bunch of Hot Wheels, but the guy was clear across town.

·
Premium Member
9,013 Posts
Nice Flea Market Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts