Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At TRU after work today: VW II Your Car Is The Star 65 Beetle WL. Blue with white interior, rims. 10th Little Red Wagon X2. They had just put out boxes of VW II, Muscle Cars, and Street Freaks.

My camera is in the shop getting fixed (hopefully), so sorry no pic.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
jasydad said:
At TRU after work today: VW II Your Car Is The Star 65 Beetle WL. Blue with white interior, rims. 10th Little Red Wagon X2. They had just put out boxes of VW II, Muscle Cars, and Street Freaks.

My camera is in the shop getting fixed (hopefully), so sorry no pic.
did you buy the yellow busses and red ghias also if not get them if you still can and ill buy them from you or trade you for them?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CTWLSMIKE said:
Nice finds, which MC and SF releases? Sign of things to come our way hopefully.
Don't know all the release #'s, but the MC included a red Bel Air I believe, and the SF included a Project in Progress Mercury?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vw-wl-collector said:
did you buy the yellow busses and red ghias also if not get them if you still can and ill buy them from you or trade you for them?
I'll stop by tomorrow, and if they have any, I'll pick them up for you. You want all they have?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
jasydad said:
I'll stop by tomorrow, and if they have any, I'll pick them up for you. You want all they have?
yes all they have please well as long as it isnt like 100 lol

how many did they have? if it was 5 of each or less then yes all if they had more lmk and ill ask my grandpa if he needs any

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vw-wl-collector said:
vw-wl-collector:

I found 2 yellow busses and 2 ghias. Sent you a PM.

Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts