Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I drove my mom to a few stores today,and while at a grocery store I saw a cardboard display of hw cars so I started looking. I found the gto first (I had one a few weeks ago,but I gave it away to someone and hadn't seen another one since),then I found the TH and the batmobiles. There were actually 3 of the batmobiles but I left one behind. The funny thing is the display looked like it had been gone through already,but I guess not...

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Nice Skyline TH mopar ! I actually found a TH myself today LOL .. Mine is the Dairy Delivery , see my post about it , i have a pic !!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Nissan isn't really in my spectrum of collecting,but I haven't found a TH in the wild since early '06 (the '40 Ford Coupe),so I guess it will stay and bring my TH count to six total.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
MoparNut360 said:
The Nissan isn't really in my spectrum of collecting,but I haven't found a TH in the wild since early '06 (the '40 Ford Coupe),so I guess it will stay and bring my TH count to six total.

thats the SAME TIME i found mine and the SAME th ! isnt that wierd

·
Registered
616 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if someone left that one there if there was also a Super in the mix. No matter, it's a good find for you, since it has been a long time since the previous one. Congrats... still looking for the GTO here.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Yeah my DD Treasure Hunt was my FIRST new TH find in the wild since 2006 back when the '40 ford coupe was released !! LOL

Yall should have seen my facial expression when i saw the DD Treasure Hunt !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts