Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today, I got lucky at one of the local Wallys. I've been hoping to find this one for quite some time now. I always seem to run across the "left overs" from this release but never this one.

I thought that I already had the '57 Chevy, so I left it, but got home and saw that I didn't.:freak: I hope it's still there tomorrow.......:eek:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
'49 Merc coupe, it's black with flames, has chrome wheels, and wide whitewalls. That's a home run and a most excellent find! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Went back today and was actually able to grab the '57 Chevy that I left behind yesterday...

...but now the '51 Ford Crestliner and the '55 Dodge may have to come home as well. (Sigh)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Definitely addicted! :D Looks like the BWF bug has bitten hard! You'll have the whole series before you know it! :devil:
I'm only one short of it now but, for whatever reason, I just can't bring myself to purchase the Fury. It just doesn't do it for me like the others did.
I still need to find the Charger Daytona from Detroit Muscle R14 to have all the ones that I want from that set. Once again, I don't know what it is, but the '71 Charger RT just doesn't grab me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts