Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
It looks like some TRU's have put out those shippers early.
They aren't supposed to be out till July 1st I think.
Nice finds by the way.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Guys. Look at his join date and the fact he posted he found all the cars we are drooling over. They are only putting 5 chase cars in those shippers based on everyone who has hit one has found a total of 5. Either all regs it's mix of them.

Troll alt I'd wager.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
That's exactly why I'm giving up on Hot Wheels. They could put a green stripe or real riders on something like the Hyper Mite and people would go nuts. What I've seen here in a year makes me come to the conclusion that Hot Wheels collectors are a peculiar bunch sometimes.

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
That's exactly why I'm giving up on Hot Wheels. They could put a green stripe or real riders on something like the Hyper Mite and people would go nuts. What I've seen here in a year makes me come to the conclusion that Hot Wheels collectors are a peculiar bunch sometimes.
There are peculiar collectors in a lot of different area as well. I collect old LP's and there are some people that will make your head spin as well.
But I do agree that if you put a green stripe on an ugly casting peopel will go nuts for that one as well.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
My appologies then. It looked eerily like a certain troll on here that's been pretty active lately. Would you be interested then I trading or I e of the ferraris? I've been looking for one to no avail and really would like one.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
There are peculiar collectors in a lot of different area as well. I collect old LP's and there are some people that will make your head spin as well.
But I do agree that if you put a green stripe on an ugly casting peopel will go nuts for that one as well.
Not me. There are some ugly hunts that I'll never buy or trade for. I like ars that I find interesting whether chase or not. It just do happes that thankfully this year there are no fantasy car hunts so I can see about getting one of each of the regulars. Even some of the supers in not crazy about. I trades away my El Camino to someone who would appreciate it more than I for less than a Super on my end. Just didn't strike me as interesting. Don't particularly like El caminos. Lol.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
They REALLY need(ed) a green striped Poopmobile to seal it up (though the Lakester did come close). Would answer the question once and for all whether people would buy crap if it said "TREASURE HUNT" on the package.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts