Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Found these today but, I dunno, is it just me or does it seem like these are rather sloppy castings even for HWs? Both the Olds and the Cuda have some kind of blemishes/lines on the C-pillar roof line.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
can not expect much for 1$ you will always find some imperfection on cars here and there.now when you start paying 6$ and up for cars and keep seeing crap than you can get alittle mifted...lol

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
So many cars are made for each model there are bound to be a few that get by Quality Control.
A good thing Mattel has done the last few years has been to do away with all the silly graphics all over the cars.

·
Premium Member
9,016 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can not expect much for 1$ you will always find some imperfection on cars here and there.now when you start paying 6$ and up for cars and keep seeing crap than you can get alittle mifted...lol
True, I took the cost into consideration, but they do remind me of why I quite buying Hot Wheels as a norm, in the first place. I only buy them now when they have the only casting available for that particular year or model, ie: the 68 cuda. M2 is supposed to be coming out with one later this year or sometime next year. When it does come out, I will gladly pay the $6 and this one will go bye-bye.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts