Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Traveled south today and had a good diecast hunt day. I scored the complete re7 set of working class trucks(yeah), The ford wagon from wicked wagons(All I need now is the Hearse) a very cool even though it is not Johnny, 1:24 77 Trans Am from Smokey and The Bandit. It is made by Malibu International and is in the series Reel Rides. It is truly a cool car. But my best find was the double shot of whites I found at Sears. Scored the 69 GTO Judge and 57 Golden Hawk from the AI series. I was truly hoping I would find that GTO and low and behold today I scored. :thumbsup:
I don't think I have stopped dancing yet. :tongue:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
John,
Now that sounds like an excellent hunting expedition! :thumbsup:
Congrats on the WL scores and everything else you rounded up!

I'm putting together your box. I have an extra black hearse from Wicked Wagons if you are interested (just got it Monday at Target). LMK.
- Mark

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DadsCoronet said:
I'm putting together your box. I have an extra black hearse from Wicked Wagons if you are interested (just got it Monday at Target). LMK.
- Mark
Mark
If you can spare the Hearse I would gladly take it. Just let me know what you want for it.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
DadsCoronet said:
John,
Now that sounds like an excellent hunting expedition! :thumbsup:
Congrats on the WL scores and everything else you rounded up!

- Mark
If he doesn't take it, I'd like to make some kinda deal on that.

I should really read the whole thread before I reply. :cry:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts