Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Using your right hand is not permitted on this day. It is time to experience what it is like to be left-handed in a right-handed world. Try doing your custom jobs using your tools with your left hand. See what us lefties have to deal with? LOL

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
I'm not gonna even ask... Nope ... You can not make me either.... Mums the word ...:lol:
Was cutting a Headrail on a set of blinds with a razon knife in my left hand and slipped and sliced my thumb open had to have four stitches.
La La La La La La La .... Thanx ... I got the visual :eek:... Thanx Dave

Your welcome Liv. It was not a fun day. Took a lot of teasing from my co-workers for a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
They (who ever "they" are) say that the left side of your brain controls the right side of your body and the right side of your brain controls the left side. So, people that are right handed are not in their right mind but those that are left handed are! Happy left handed day. :wave::thumbsup:(please note both of them are using their left hands btw!)

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Left vs right

I hate to say this but I write with my right, but I shoot from my left?!?....am a better shooter using my left and I don't know why?....and when I spar my power comes from my left and I kick stronger from my left than my right??....Go Figure??......:freak:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I hate to say this but I write with my right, but I shoot from my left?!?....am a better shooter using my left and I don't know why?....and when I spar my power comes from my left and I kick stronger from my left than my right??....Go Figure??......:freak:
Statistically, only about 10% of the population are left-handed, and only 10% of them are exclusively left-handed. Most do somethings right-handed still. Perhaps that explains it? I am one of the 10% of the 10% - I grew up wondering why I even had a right arm/hand and do absolutely everything left-handed. When I do the personality tests I shoot right off the charts in creativity. Now if I could just get THAT fact recognized by my left hand!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Using your right hand is not permitted on this day. It is time to experience what it is like to be left-handed in a right-handed world. Try doing your custom jobs using your tools with your left hand. See what us lefties have to deal with? LOL
very true, I admit it!, I am a lefty too :D , and when ever I use tools I feel out of place :(

Raed

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was told Home Depot carried left-handed tools. I've sure never run across them but I am definitely going to start looking closer. My local HD is a pretty small one so maybe the bigger ones might have them?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts