Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The hooks at my local Target have been empty all week, so I went in this morning to find the the local scalper had beat me in by a couple minutes and was emptying the hooks. He was nice enough to let me have a Red Bird and a Mystery Machine so my 3 year old is happy today! I went back a little later to ask if there were any more in back and was told that their inventory showed 53 cars and they were all out, wasn't that enough? Evidently after being out of stock for several days they had only ordered 1 case. I really don't understand how they expect to sell product if they won't keep any in stock. The employee was nice enough to let me know they have another truck coming in Saturday morning, so they should have some more then. :freak: Oh well, at least I got one of each.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Evidently after being out of stock for several days they had only ordered 1 case. I really don't understand how they expect to sell product if they won't keep any in stock.
That's Target for ya. Around here I was seeing the same thing for a long time but they eventually got enough to keep the pegs full some of the time. Of course, it would've been nice to actually BE THERE more than just once when they'd put stuff out.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
It's always nice to hear a good story about a child getting what he's been looking for which turns out to be the Mystery Machine and them d a r n Angry Birds that keep pooping on my car....

I rarely ever hear a good story when a heavy hitter collector or whatever you want to call them hit the pegs first everyday and leave nothing behind. Good to hear a great story :thumbsup: :D

Kudos to that guy who helped your son. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Very nice that your child got something.
My Target has been getting the exact same case mix now for 2 weeks and it is an older one at that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts