Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You sir, if you happen to visit here, are a class A JERK! Notice how I didn't call you a collector. You're not. I don't think a collector would sink so low. This JERK pulled back the blisters on four cars, and replaced them with old, not worth a nickle junk. He had to do it in the store because he didn't even glue the blister back. Then he tried to hide them on the pegs and below a pile of cars on the shelf.
Four $.97 cars. I hope the cars he stole got all scratched up in his pockets, next to his keys and change.

It's bad enough there are others returning stuff from the nineties. While I think that's bad enough, at least they didn't insert a different car and sometimes you'll find one you can use.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Must be a East Coast thing?? I see that crap in my area too ---- Wally's and Kmart ------ Ranks up there with the card bender - tearer :mad:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
my wife won't let me confront (those kind of) people any more.

I think It'd fun to carry around a little (long expired,rank smelling)perfume bottle, with a W-D40 "control tube".

Simply walk by and squirt the hell out of his back,then go along your merry way.

He'd go through his destructive little day saying, "what in the Hell , is that smell?

Oh well, at least it works with my cat when he annoys me,I just fill up a squirt gun with dill pickle juice ...
:devil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts