Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a decent pic (or screen cap) of the batpoles in the batcave? Googled with no luck. Need it for something I'm working on for WF (insert evil laugh). Thanks.

Rob

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
The best shots of the batpoles were in the 1966 movie. If you have a DVD copy, that would be the very best place to get them.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's just it - I don't have it on DVD. I'm hoping somebody can get me a couple of screen caps. I'm particularly interested in the bottom part that they stand (land) on.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent! Those will work.
BTW - I thought Batman's pole was on the left? (Been a while since I saw the show).

Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Batman's pole is on the left... as they access them from his study in Wayne manor. The same pole is on the right as he ascends from the Batcave. This should give you a clue as to how the cave is situated under Wayne Manor. In other words, Bruce and Dick keep moving in the same direction once they reach the cave floor, as they were running toward the sliding panel in Bruce's study.

Also, keep in mind that this arrangement is designed to make the Batmobile readily accessible by putting Batman nearer to the driver's side door and Robin nearer to the passenger side door.

- GJS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts