Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found this Hot Wheel 1966 Batmobile at Global Diecast and I did not think it would be this big but it is a great addition to my collection. I love the detail on the model.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I forgot to add .... I'll see if I can locate 1 for ya ( Crooze ) in my area or the Valley in 2 weeks as I will probably head out there to stomp around in the other Collectors stores....

Ssshhhhhhhhhh its a secret as I will tip toe in and out like a Ninja :p

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This one came from a Batman 5 Pack that I picked up at Smith Food over the weekend.

Thanks for looking all. I do have a Arkham Asylum Batmobile that is an extra if somebody is missing one just pm me.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Whoooooo meeeeeee ???? Hahahaha ..... You are missing 1 ... Croooze

Looking good Dave , Oh and yes you are hooked :p

As you Know Liv I am very lucky in that my BETTER HALF, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell her I said that, loves that I have a hobby and she is one of the reasons that my collection of all Die Cast has taken off so fast.

You know I never saw the Croooze until today, saw it on line on the Hot Wheels Wiki. I would love to add that one too bro. And by the way Liv Congratulations.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Awesome collection!

Thanks bro, you know when I got back into collecting Die Cast the girlfriend thought I would end up with a couple hundred fire trucks, police cars, and ambulances. She told me when I got my first tank and then the gold and black 68 Cougar she knew I was hooked and she knew that I would end up with a few thousand cars. Well I'm at just under 600 right now so she was not too far off.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
As you Know Liv I am very lucky in that my BETTER HALF, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell her I said that, loves that I have a hobby and she is one of the reasons that my collection of all Die Cast has taken off so fast.

You know I never saw the Croooze until today, saw it on line on the Hot Wheels Wiki. I would love to add that one too bro. And by the way Liv Congratulations.
Thank you brotha :wave:

I'll see what I can do in locating one for ya ... Seems everyone is grabbing them all .... They seem to know something I dont :lol:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Well I'm at just under 600 right now so she was not too far off.
Don't get too carried away as you will be like my buddy you met in Vegas who owns 30,000 pcs .... His collection took over his house and he had to move it to a storage unit which is costing him a pretty penny to keep.

Focus Focus Focus Dave .... Stay focused .... Can't own everything :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts