Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this storm took most of what we had left. we are staying in a motel not much more we can take here. our roof is gone living room ceiling colapased lost all in our living room. some water damage to rest of house. this has been a living hell id wish on no one. three huricanes to hit our home in 6 weeks area looks like its been bombed. ill be on off and on lots of work to do here rebuilding. think i have just one trade to send and ive written them. keep us in your prayers

steve n deb

steve45fla

·
Registered
477 Posts
ahhh

steve45fla said:
this storm took most of what we had left. we are staying in a motel not much more we can take here. our roof is gone living room ceiling colapased lost all in our living room. some water damage to rest of house. this has been a living hell id wish on no one. three huricanes to hit our home in 6 weeks area looks like its been bombed. ill be on off and on lots of work to do here rebuilding. think i have just one trade to send and ive written them. keep us in your prayers

steve n deb

steve45fla
hi steve/deb - my family will pray for you and your crew -good luck on putting your house back - i wished i lived near you for i would do your electric work - please let me or anyone on the board for any help that you need - we will keep you in our prayers - and i well start working on somethings to help you out - what do you need ?? just ask - i have some electric items here - but what ever you need leave me a list -or post the board and we will see what we can round up to help you fine folks out.hang in there.john

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
God Bless you and yours. Prayers will be said. I use to live in Melbourne and can't imagine what you have gone thru.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
well hope all goes well and you have good luck,,,,i am sure you must have insurance for the damage because knowing that you live in a primary hurricane zone,,,,anyone who lives there with sense would have,,,,,,make those insurance premiums finally pay off!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Steve,

I am sorry to hear that. Your family must be heartbroken to loose so much of their home and have so many of their things damaged. I'm glad you are safe and we will continue to pray for your recovery. :cry:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Steve...I have a good friend who lives in Panama City,Fla and is in the construction business (just got laid off) and thought he might be of some help to you.His email address is [email protected] by the way he is the official NASCAR Dale Earnhardt Sr. look alike.Just a super person...I will try to call him tonight and see if it is ok if I give you his unlisted phone number.Hope he can and will be of some help to you and your family....thoughts and prayers go along with this message...JIM

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
God bless you. I can't imagine the hell you are going through.

Post a wish list for a care package, or PM me, and I'll get some goodies down there to help make this a little more tolerable for you and your family. Tell us what you need!!

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I will ask everyone at my church to pray as well. God Bless your family and I hope everything gets back to normal soon.

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Two of 'em got me, but to a much lesser degree, since I'm on the West coast where they had already dropped down to Tropical Storms. Still lost trees and some shingles, but after seeing some of the damage in Cental Florida, I won't complain and shingles are cheap. Keep on pluggin' and hope you get back on track soon.

Keep the faith, bro!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I fell your pain Steve. Ivan put a serious hurting on me here in Pensacola. Fortunately for both your family and mine, we are all safe. Our re-building process has begun and yours will soon. Take great care of yourself and yours. Don't let the stress monster raise its ugly head. Best wishes!

A.D.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Steve Good luck on the rebuild! We had the south end of two in Broward County but as with Owl we only lost a few trees. Our prayers are with you! Mike

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Sorry to hear about you misfortune Steve!

Having been through several of them its tough. Those knots in the stomach arent fun either. Take Care

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Steve, so sorry to hear your news ..... how discouraging that must feel for you and your family to go through all of this. I said a little prayer for your family, and hope you all find the strength to get through this. As hard as it all must be, I'm sure you know the important thing is that you are all still safe. God bless, and stay strong.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts