Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1000 post I decided to pay the fee and become a hobbytalk supporter. now I can post a picture like Joez. weeeeeeeeeeeee, ya hooooo.

·
Registered
807 Posts
pic like joe..

welcome to supporters anonimus Ed. This for those addicted to slotcar and is habbit forming. :drunk: Congrats on 1000 posts but I think I would hold off on posting a pic like Joe. ;)
Im just yankin your hair Joe.. :wave: :wave:
Hope all has a good year

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thanks for helping keep the forum running strong, this is a great place to talk about our favorite addiction, I mean, uh, hobby, yeah, hobby, slot cars. :thumbsup:

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't figure out why my names not in yellow? but I am having fun looking for a custom avator.
and its only fitting I throw a couple dollars to the board, i have only had the sethndaddy name since seth's arrival, before that I had a name here I posted for a few years before that (a few years before the slot board was started)

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Hey, Ed...The yellow field around our names is a mark of a lifetime supporter. (50.00 for ten? years?) A bargain at any rate, yeah?

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Give hank a note. I bet he would be willing to help you out! He is cool that way. :)
(plus, he is the guy with the magik buttons! :lol: )

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks Joe, and Hank. now I just have to find the perfect avatar, so expect it to change wildly over the next week or so.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts