Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Trying to go Fast!
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have opinion on new Integy tire truer with sander. I will use it for pan car and 1/10 oval tires softcompound and rubber touring tires. Any info on this line of truers would be appreciated. I know the Hudy is probably best but I don't want to spend over $150. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Anyone have opinion on new Integy tire truer with sander. I will use it for pan car and 1/10 oval tires softcompound and rubber touring tires. Any info on this line of truers would be appreciated. I know the Hudy is probably best but I don't want to spend over $150. Thanks
Spider,
I purchased a Integy autotruer a few years ago and i have enjoyed using the truer. I purchased the 12Vdc model so if needed I could use it at a remote location off the car battery. If you purchase a truer make sure that you purchase the arbors that will fit you style or make of racing tires. Most truers do not come with any arbors and there are several types that are available.

Being a 1/18 scale racer I made all the arbors that I needed to fit the BRP car tires that I race.

The addition of a truer to you pit is a good investment and a great racing tool no matter which style of racing you perfer or model or make unit you purchase.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts