Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Have not been able to get back by the only DG I have seen with the new MM. Hopefully I can get by there in the next day or so. Not on my regular route. When I do, you will be the first person I contact. I have not forgotten about it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
793 Posts
I picked up 9 over the weekend, Let me know if you need any of these.
64 Cobra 427, 1 in red and 1 in blue.
69 Chevelle SS 396, 1 silver with black top and 1 orange with white top.
64 GTO, 1 red and 1 black.
69 MACH 1 Mustang, 1 in a darker red and 1 gold.
55 Chevy Cameo Pickup, white with whitewall tires.
Besides the Cobra's that have regular tires with MM written on them, the rest have redline tires but the Cameo with white walls.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
97XR7 said:
64 Cobra 427, 1 in red and 1 in blue.
64 GTO, 1 red and 1 black.
69 MACH 1 Mustang, 1 in a darker red and 1 gold.
55 Chevy Cameo Pickup, white with whitewall tires.
Besides the Cobra's that have regular tires with MM written on them, the rest have redline tires but the Cameo with white walls.

Gonna need all of the above....
I have the Chevelles and just got the yellow Cameo Form Rich (Carnut)
If you want to trade, check my trades list, or wait a couple of days, I've got 17 or so more JLs to add that I just got today! Or I'll buy 'em of you, whatever...

Edit...I'll take 'em all except the Stang Grey Wolf called dibs on.
(Don't want to step on toes)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Chopper, That is a "Standup" comment!! Thank you for that "respect". Not many would do that. Other then Nascar I don't have much to "Trade" but if R7 is willing to sell great. If not go ahead and trade for it. I love my Stangs but I'm also dealing on some bikes right now also. got some comming from ebay and 3 from another memeber,and I got an message from yet another member with more scooters ect, but have yet to hear back from him.
Soo R7, if ya want to sell drop me a note,if ya 'd rather trade and Chops got what ya need, Go for it!!
God Speed guys
Nick
aka Grey

·
Registered
793 Posts
Chopper, I have other stuff from your wants posted in your photobucket.
The KK Elcamino in white and The '06 Mystery Airy 8 .
You have quite a few JL Firebird/TA's I want so I'm sure we can work something out.

Nick(Greywolf) I need your shipping info.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Hi All,

If anyone comes up with these as extras ....

'69 Mach 1 - red
'69 Mach 1 - gold
427 Cobra - red
427 Cobra - blue

... I could use one of each. If anyone can help me out, I'd be most
greatful. Take care and have a great day all.

Scott Moen
Mustang Enthusiast & Collector
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
97XR7 said:
Chopper, I have other stuff from your wants posted in your photobucket.
The KK Elcamino in white and The '06 Mystery Airy 8 .
You have quite a few JL Firebird/TA's I want so I'm sure we can work something out.

Nick(Greywolf) I need your shipping info.

Actually, I got the Mystery Airy 8 in a trade a long time ago. Musta forgot to take it off the wants list. thanks for the reminder.
Still want the KK Camino, though!! Thanks!!
And if it's Firebirds you want, I have a bunch more cars to add to my trades list, including the yellow '02 WS6 from Firebirds release 1 (got 2 of them) and the maroon 69 from Muscle Cars 2 series 1.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
One of the DG here has some MM for $1 each 66 Charger, 70 Cuda, a Camaro, and a couple others. Could not find a sewries nymber but they are on a smaller card than the original issues
LMK if you need any

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I've got a few new cars from this release on the way. Still need a blue '69 Hemi Charger, purple Hemi Cuda, maroon Cougar and a blue '66 Charger.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Update...
Many, many thanks to 96gsfan for 8 of the Muscle machines and jlspec for 4 more! ( no jacked up, evilbay prices, either, collectors helping collectors)Completed one release!

Waiting to hear back from a guy on Joe's about a couple of Cobras, and waiting? to hear back from 97XR7?

Still need:
'64 Cobras, red- blue
'64 GTO, red- black
'69 Mach 1, red- gold
' 55 Cameo, white
'68 Dart GTS, green- red

Also looking for some Nitro Coupes, Toy Fair cars and 5th anniversary 6 packs.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
ECchopper said:
Update...
Many, many thanks to 96gsfan for 8 of the Muscle machines and jlspec for 4 more! ( no jacked up, evilbay prices, either, collectors helping collectors)Completed one release!

Waiting to hear back from a guy on Joe's about a couple of Cobras, and waiting? to hear back from 97XR7?

Still need:
'64 Cobras, red- blue
'64 GTO, red- black
'69 Mach 1, red- gold
' 55 Cameo, white
'68 Dart GTS, green- red

Also looking for some Nitro Coupes, Toy Fair cars and 5th anniversary 6 packs.
Hey ECchopper,

Any chance you have found any more extras ? I am looking for the two '69 Mustang Mach 1's, red & gold. Please let me know. Thanks.

Scott Moen
Mustang Enthusiast & Collector
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, I still haven't heard back from 97XR7, but I've got a bud from Joe's checking his DGs for me. I'll let him know to look for two sets of Stangs.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts