Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
76 Posts
good luck oldnewbie,dont feel bad he got me too,but not as bas as you! he will be back at it again under a new name! i just left feedback on him a few days ago,and somebody else left feedback about 3 weeks ago or so. sooner or later somebody will stop him! i should have got him myself since i got his radio before he got mine,but i am too nice i guess! good luck again!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
dont tradewith guy, and please ban him from the forum

David wigner
29693 terry lane
lot 25 lawton MI 49065
269-624-2369

im going down there in a couple of weeks for a trip, i'll be stopping by his trailer park.be prepared david. i hope you get your # changed, cause i'll be calling everyday!

·
Registered
32 Posts
go ahead and band me

he got the stuff back i sent it out and im not a scammer so im a honest person and no scammer just because a guy said he would send me a slip to prove that a receiver was going to be fixed he didnt prove nothing to me so im NOT a scammer

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
he's a high risk trader, took a week and a half and a bunch of excuses to get him to ship it back...still waiting for the package.

·
Premium Member
8,626 Posts
TMaxx08 said:
he got the stuff back i sent it out and im not a scammer so im a honest person and no scammer just because a guy said he would send me a slip to prove that a receiver was going to be fixed he didnt prove nothing to me so im NOT a scammer
Why do you have 2-3 different names on here ?
If you can give me an answer to that ?
Also why am I going through this again with you
I KNOW I have posted info about you before for PPL
It is just taking me a little longer to find the other post

So explain it please adn we all will know

·
Registered
32 Posts

Promatchracer said:
Why do you have 2-3 different names on here ?
If you can give me an answer to that ?
Also why am I going through this again with you
I KNOW I have posted info about you before for PPL
It is just taking me a little longer to find the other post

So explain it please adn we all will know
i onbly have 2 names because some one ran down my other name i had so i change it and i did make it right just because it took longer then i thought i had to come up with some money to ship it out im not rich so im sorry if it took so long to get the buggy back but it was only 4 days to send it not a week im disable to work so my wife helps me out so if u want to banned me go right ahead but i did tell tony i was sorry for the wait but if he cant take the way im sorry then oh well but im not a scammer or a trader im a good tader i done alot on ebay and other forms so promatcheracer if u want to banned me then do so ill just sell my stuff some place elesty for ur time
David wigner and if u want to talk to me in person call me at 269-624-2369 ill talk

·
Banned
33 Posts
sounds like a nice guy

:confused: I am new here and got some stuff to trade and tmaxx08 has got hold of me by rcu and told me people were mad at him for ? and i was wondering if the guy got his stuff back and it was fine and if its cool to trade this guy?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
he said he was to ship the same day which was last saturday 9/25 , then he kept telling me it was shipped, all you had to do was tell me you needed to get the money to ship it, not lie to me.

REVO- its up to you, but i wouldnt trade this guy...high risk..he may not have the money to ship your items

dont let his nice guy charm fool you, he called me 3 times the first day(in the first half hour) we were supposed to trade...then i could never get a hold of him again,... answering machine,.. wife says hes not there, he also has a caller i.d. to his advantage.the only reason he's sending my buggy back is cause i left some pretty filthy stuff on his answering machine and i told him i will be calling everyday..his wife probably got sick of it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
b3

oldnewbie said:
yes i got everything back the way i sent, i still wouldnt recommend trading with this clown
well i now im a good guy but not a clown or any othe word that people say so u all can just say what u want i know diffrent

·
Premium Member
8,626 Posts
Tmaxx08
If you make it right with the other guy I wont bann you
You have made it right with oldnewbie that is a good start.
You admitted that you woulr send the other guy the $20 for the reciever fix once that is done you should be ok

I would recomend for future trades that you have everything in order when you prepare to trade or sel something to some one
As you see it will save a lot of headache

I have had a few times where it has been a couple days past when I was going to ship something but I stayed in contact and also made up for it by tossing in soemthing extra for it.
I think that and the way I trade and deal with ppl is the reason I have the highest good trader feedback on the boards of anybody

I personally would trade with you but would ask you send first though but I would still trade

Just my.03 worth take it for what you will

1 - 20 of 33 Posts