Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
lol can you please be a little more descriptive. because a standard rc raceway could mean a multitude of things. is it carpet or is it cement. tarmac. preped? all kinds of different things play into what compounds you should get. my standard setup for going to a new track has always been purple rears and double purple or plad fronts. this setup gives you a good alaround netral feel that will work on just about any track. and the tires are hard enough where you dont have to wory so much about them chunking.

HOPE THIS HELPS
Sean Scott

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
DARKSCOPE001 said:
lol can you please be a little more descriptive. because a standard rc raceway could mean a multitude of things. is it carpet or is it cement. tarmac. preped? all kinds of different things play into what compounds you should get. my standard setup for going to a new track has always been purple rears and double purple or plad fronts. this setup gives you a good alaround netral feel that will work on just about any track. and the tires are hard enough where you dont have to wory so much about them chunking.

HOPE THIS HELPS
Sean Scott

strand rc raceway is a track in macadoo pa

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
did you ever think wise guy that maybe he was hopeing to find a local that runs there???? last i looked strand raceway is not standard raceway so if you guys could read then we might not be in this pissing match right now..

oh and buy the way its a 110ft ozoite flat oval with long straits and hairpin turns................................

it would also help if we knew what class you were wishing to run

1 - 9 of 9 Posts