Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My next dio set up will be a cool construction company... I got the name from a movie called "Nobody's Fool" several years ago... Here's the first of the heavy equipment !!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Those are awesome!!! You fooled me. I was viewing this on my phone and I thought I'm new here, but I wonder why this person posted construction equipment on this forum lol. I thought they were real. That is super work.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where is Sully`s old Ford pick-up?
Or the 1 legged lawyer Wirff?
How about Rahmers police car?
Great movie!!!!!:wave:
Sure was a great movie... I've watched it over and over and never get tired of it... Loved the Doberman Pincher and the pills and the poker games in the back of the bar !!! LOL... very funny !!!

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Those are awesome!!! You fooled me. I was viewing this on my phone and I thought I'm new here, but I wonder why this person posted construction equipment on this forum lol. I thought they were real. That is super work.
You know, to a customizer, that's the nicest complement you can give!:thumbsup:

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,702 Posts
Had to look at those again, those are some cool pics!!! I know some cameras have a setting for sunshine, fireworks,etc. Do you have a cold work day, mostly muddy, light mist/fog in the air, early spring, setting on your camera?... :thumbsup::thumbsup: RM

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've always wanted to learn how to create the impression of weathering, but I'm not exactly sure how it's done.

Is it painted on?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts