Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All weekend ... I haven't pulled out the collection in a while . Simple pleasures on a rainy Saturday.. Grouped them together by year and found that I have more 1969s than any other year..

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Wow! That had to have taken some time to piece together. Looking good!
Just wondering what would happen if she pulled in the driveway right now?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Now time to run to the hardware store and build some shelves before she get home. No fun to have them all in boxes...

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
that's so cool!... now just what yer talkin about!

sometimes, I use the "wife away" to set up the orange plastic track for 'drag race time'...she never understands that one! :lol:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the replys guys.. Well .. she returned home this afternoon and was curious to know what I got done with all the rain that fell over the weekend ... " Oh.. I picked up around the kitchen and stuff..."
She knows.....and she's cool about it... :rolleyes:

A few more pics before I loaded up the 48-car cases.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
That was a great weekend Car Show! :thumbsup: Thanks for all the pics.
Do you have any of your cars on display? - or do you keep them all in carry cases? If you have room for at least one display case, consider rotating what you put in there so you can always enjoy all of your collection. :)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
DadsCoronet said:
That was a great weekend Car Show! :thumbsup: Thanks for all the pics.
Do you have any of your cars on display? - or do you keep them all in carry cases? If you have room for at least one display case, consider rotating what you put in there so you can always enjoy all of your collection. :)

Point well taken . One of my projects, that I am successful at procrastinating, is to finish off an office where I can run display cases all around the room ..
Currently, located on top of my monitor at work , I have rotated 3 cars every month ( 1 car each from the 50s ,60s and 70s ) Sort of like flipping the page on a calender. Makes for a nice conversation piece..

·
Registered
302 Posts
Awsome collection

Thats a very impressive collection, who makes that beautiful 64' yellow Impala SS I would really like one. Also Who makes the red/black 57 Buick and the black 55/56 Chrysler 300 they are all must haves!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts