Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Lady's and Gent's,

I just got notice today that some of the Computer Systems I help setup in Iraq need to be updated so next week I am off to the big cat box (Iraq) for about two months. So now I need to beg, since I will not be here when NF41 comes out can some other member order me the Club Slot mustang for me?

Thanks,

Dave:)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
micyou03 said:
Think positive!!
Yes guys, let's think positive. Mike thank you very much for your offer.
Well this is my last post for about seven weeks. Everybody take care and I will post again somewhere around the first week of Oct.

Dave :)

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Omega said:
Yes guys, let's think positive. Mike thank you very much for your offer.
Well this is my last post for about seven weeks. Everybody take care and I will post again somewhere around the first week of Oct.

Dave :)

Hey Dave, stay safe in the sandbox :thumbsup: .......We'll be here when you get back :wave:

Brian

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Dave,

I ordered your Club Mustang for you. I will try to contact you when I receive it. Or it will be here waiting for you.

I hope all is well with you and your family.

Regards,
MikeU

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
micyou03 said:
Dave,

I ordered your Club Mustang for you. I will try to contact you when I receive it. Or it will be here waiting for you.

I hope all is well with you and your family.

Regards,
MikeU
Mike, Thank you. Just send me your address when you get it, and I will send you a money order.

Again Thank you.

Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts