Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always wanted one of these, so I finally decided to jump in and create one. If I'd known how many hours it was going to take, I might have reconsidered. :p

If anyone's interested, I should have pricing info for canvas prints this week.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
As I said at Starship Modeler, I'm most deifnitely interested! Just watched this about a week ago, too. :)

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Griff, Just covering all the forums.

Just noticed that I forgot some writing along the border. Back to work.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
No problems w/cross-posting on the various forums - forii? - so far as I'm concerned. Done it many times myself!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
That is cool :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Mark.

Map's done and ready to print! I had one printed to check the quality and it's awesome. I put together a rough web page with info and pics. Any other questions, let me know.

View the map page.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am also selling these on eBay with an opening bid of only $85.00. Just FYI. Search for Time Bandits and you'll find it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
jheilman said:
I am also selling these on<a href="http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-71/1?AID=5463217&PID=1606754&mpre=http%3A//www.ebay.com"> eBay!</a> with an opening bid of only $85.00. Just FYI. Search for Time Bandits and you'll find it.
doh i just bought my TB map from an RPF'er for 135...

·
Registered
58 Posts
jheilman said:
Wow, I need a price increase rather than a decrease.:p

Who created it, if you know?
i was told it's a first generation Tom Wynn... it seems to have the best elements from josh's and the other person's who's name escapes me at the moment...

i've yet to mount and hang it...

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I know people mostly by their screen names. Chris (Kapow) and Joatrash (Josh??) are the two I'm familiar with. Would love to see how your map compares to theirs and mine.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Pink? Can you guys possibly post a lo-res pic? I'm curious to see what level of art commands such a premium price. I may need to raise my price. :p

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just finished yet another update on the TB map. Little adjustments to details and color. Due to several requests, I have lightened the outer border color so it can take more weathering without going too dark.

There was a price increase to $105.00, but I've now lowered it back to $90.00 plus shipping. Hopefully my vendor can keep the pricing steady for a while. If you're interested, more details here.

http://fire-house.net/Metropolis/html/TB.html

Thanks for looking...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts