1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,151 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hankster,
One of them was bragging about how they cheat AOL out of connection fee also. They race at a local track of mine and I will see what I can do this winter.

Randy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Here are two AOL screen names I have seen Tim use.
Sprints R Slidin
SC motorsports18
How are they screwing people? I just want to know what to be aware of. Is it whe they are selling or buying? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
here are the two aol instant messagnger names i hve on file they are current ones to they pop up both at the same time on my screen. they always try to buy and sell from me but have never finished a deal. i almost got hosed on a bunch of foams to from them till i told him i was on my way down to indiana for a race and would be stopping by. BOOM instant refund. They try to im me all day long whenever i am on, i have never been screwed yet almost but didnt .

SCmotorsports18
Barthmotorsports
sprints r slidin

and the last email from him were of some pics of a paint job the emails i have on file are
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

these guys a punk kids, they dont care what u get screwd out of. i had there address but from what they said was they moved. they also claim that there mother is a police officer. maybe a contact tot the indina police could get someone in contact if itis true and let her know about all of the scamming they have done hope this helps lata

MIKE BURBEY
TEAM KGB
TEAM TM RACING COMPONENTS

·
698 Posts
here is a letter i got the other day from tim barth....

"Dear Hankster, Northerner,

This is Tim Barth here. I'm E mailing you in regards to hobby-talk. We have Contacted AOL. To have all over are Servers shut off and blocked. This is the Only E mail i have. and it is throw www.aol.com. Cant even get into AOL. not even going to try. I will Right her Promise you that we are Done. I had a long talk with Tom about this. he agreed to it and i also am.
We are Taking care of all the stuff. I know i have paid off 2 people that tom has messed with. We Both have learned that this was wrong. we learn from are mistake i guess. But we are Truly Sorry for this inconvenience.. I cant Stress how much we are sorry for all this. We are Not going to come back to any boards. We have learned if there is any way we can sign a agreement about this it would be truly thankful.
Thanks
Timothy.
Please Respond"

IS ANYONE REALLY GOING TO BELIEVE THIS?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
they are not going to come back to any boards....but they are on dirt oval and the rcca boards....funny

1 - 20 of 125 Posts