Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Wow Pierre, congrats. Dump bins are few and far between around here. Would be nice to see some newer cars at WM for a change!

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Decided to go to a different WM tonight since my local one is so terrible. Saw some of the newest cars available hanging on the pegs. No misery cars or treasure dunce cars to be had. Car-less box code HHS sitting in the bike aisle just mocking me, filled with overstock party supplies or something. Oh well, at least they had something, just missed by a day or so this time.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Decided to go to a different WM tonight since my local one is so terrible. Saw some of the newest cars available hanging on the pegs. No misery cars or treasure dunce cars to be had. Car-less box code HHS sitting in the bike aisle just mocking me, filled with overstock party supplies or something. Oh well, at least they had something, just missed by a day or so this time.
I went to two stores near me - the box at the first store was already opened but the Batmobile was lying on the top. I decided to stop at the second one since I hadn't been to that one in awhile and found a sealed HHS box - one Batmobile and the regular GTO TH. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
NYSWLhunter said:
GOTO walmart and see if they got dump bin. I just found 8 GTO hunts
You're WMt gets alot more HWs than down here. Congrats on the finds. We haven't had new cases as of today.:( GARY

1 - 10 of 10 Posts