Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just thought i would put up some pics of the next release of thunderjets from aw, they are the hot rod magazine series release #10 they say due out in august but that could change as we all know..lol

thanks guys now lets get a commenting on these things,
Richard
wheelz63

·
Registered
936 Posts
I was really hoping for a couple of new bodies in the mix. Like maybe an actual HotRod. This SOS is really getting old. Very dissapointed.:(
hojoe

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
What, No love?? I admit I would like to see a new casting too BUT.....

no swirly do's, no cartoons, no BS............one plain car one flamed car and some stripes, I would think this would be better news to most.

my 2 cents....i LOVE the Camaro, Mustang and Nova.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thats the best flame job yet!!!!! A flame job like that might even have looked good on the Cougar. I'll definately get the Mustang and Camaro, and probably the Chevelle and Novas. Not really excited about the chrome ones though.
And yes a Mopar would have been nice. I just noticed, it says '68 Chevelle???? Sure looks like a '70 to me.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Yeah, there are a couple of bodies in the Version A set that I wouldn't mind having....now mind you, I said Bodies, as you can KEEP those AW chassis. I'm done with trying to tune them to run as good as an Old Aurora Chassis. The specs just ain't tight enough for me, and I can still get NOS Aurora chassis, so let me know when somebody has that White/Orange Nova Body and that Green Cougar Body for sale :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yeah, there are a couple of bodies in the Version A set that I wouldn't mind having....now mind you, I said Bodies, as you can KEEP those AW chassis. I'm done with trying to tune them to run as good as an Old Aurora Chassis. The specs just ain't tight enough for me, and I can still get NOS Aurora chassis, so let me know when somebody has that White/Orange Nova Body and that Green Cougar Body for sale :D
I too mostly just buy loose AW bodies when I can. I wish they'd put out some more X-traction bodies. I imagine making new bodies is somewhat costly though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts