Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to RC2/JohnnyLightning on this one. IMO a very well-done car :thumbsup: ( I really like the rear plate :) )

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
I was out hunting with Dad's Coronet when I saw that car ...... it was love at first sight.

Er, the car, not Mark :freak: :drunk: :p

That one came home in a New York minute ;)

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Thanks for the pic. That is very sharp. Love the white letter tires. the plate on the other hand, is gonna get a lotta remarks.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
what series is that from?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Puppycat said:
That is an awesome looking car. Quick question; Is that a decent size gap on the rear window?
You had me wondering about that as well. I checked the rear window area & it looks fine. Must have just been the way I took the pic :)

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
is that a wl?
I'm not sure what the WL traits are for this series, but this one appears to be the regular version. Still a great looking car,though :thumbsup:

Limited to 5,000 for this release. Those will be some real nice WLs. :)

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
I don't know the triats either, there was a post yesterday of a Retro GTO and it has white lettered tires and a white int, not sure of the bottom though.
Either way I'm getting one.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
I don't know the triats either, there was a post yesterday of a Retro GTO and it has white lettered tires and a white int, not sure of the bottom though.
Either way I'm getting one.
White interior, plain bottom. My uncle picked up the retro camaro w/l yesterday.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I bought the whole set today and I love them all! I especially like the Roadrunner and the '71 cuda. I could be wrone but I believe that the WL's have a white interior and rims (but don't quote me)

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
I bought one from Mac's, I really like this casting.

·
Registered
929 Posts
kevin5qwe said:
I bought the whole set today and I love them all! I especially like the Roadrunner and the '71 cuda. I could be wrone but I believe that the WL's have a white interior and rims (but don't quote me)
Well, I did quote you anyway ;) You are correct, white interior and rims.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts