Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
I buy the bicycle shifter cable. It has two small ends on one cable. Just cut it in half and u now have two Q-scale cables.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Where do you get throttle cables that have the correct end on it for the carb?
I use a bike cable also but I put a short piece of brass fuel line over the cable so the end is past the carb and the tube fits snug into the carb opening and olds the cable from coming out. I will take a pic tonight and post it here...

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
I use a bike cable also but I put a short piece of brass fuel line over the cable so the end is past the carb and the tube fits snug into the carb opening and olds the cable from coming out. I will take a pic tonight and post it here...
Yes, I do that as well. It works great.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
cables

Where do you get throttle cables that have the correct end on it for the carb?
Call me, i got them in stock. The ends fit into the Walbro carb. Cable is 13" long with fitting on both ends. 412-287-0835

Better get them now before QSAC makes a rule change

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
And if you attend the FINAL SHOWDOWN in Texas next month im GIVING AWAY at NO CHARGE a barley used HRE MOTOR (the 400 dollar kind)!!!! would feel guilty if i raffeled it at a dollar a ticket.

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Call me, i got them in stock. The ends fit into the Walbro carb. Cable is 13" long with fitting on both ends. 412-287-0835

Better get them now before QSAC makes a rule change
Un-freakin-believable.

This is hilarious. QSAC is NOT changing the rules, just enforcing the ones that are there. Just like I do believe someone raised an unbelievable stink over some washers. But since you mention it, what rules are they changing?

What changes would YOU like to see?

What are YOU going to do?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Off Topic . . . Kinda . . .

I like how, all I do is offer my opinion on the motor claim and tear down thing and I'm one of the negative one's. I understand that it may be because I word it all smart a$$ and cocky like, but in the end it's only my opinion.

Yet you guys sit on here and bicker back and forth about "bad ass" motors and QSAC's rules, and that seems to be ok. I guess it just matter's who you are, wether it's being negative or not, huh ?

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
And if you attend the FINAL SHOWDOWN in Texas next month im GIVING AWAY at NO CHARGE a barley used HRE MOTOR (the 400 dollar kind)!!!! would feel guilty if i raffeled it at a dollar a ticket.
Still waiting on that phone call from your co-chair partner. Guess the phones are not working. Anyway I will just buy it back.

Have a great day. I am out, gone and done

Plus I can not make the showdown, TSA will not let me fly because of my conceal carry permit has not gotten processed yet

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jeff you can get cables at you local bike shop.The last one I Bought I got at ace hardware they have a muti pack for about 6 bucks then you have to do some grinding on the ends to make it fit.I have made up few spares if you need any for the next race if you guys make it come see me you can have one.

Donnie Hargraves #66 qsac # 1882

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Still waiting on that phone call from your co-chair partner. Guess the phones are not working. Anyway I will just buy it back.

Have a great day. I am out, gone and done

Plus I can not make the showdown, TSA will not let me fly because of my conceal carry permit has not gotten processed yet
A gun threat. Really? I hope you understand gun rules better than you do motor rules.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
I hope you trust the manufacturers of your gun well enough that you dont feel the need to tear it apart and have to add sealer or washers to it so it works right.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.