Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I was on a diecast hunt. (I love being retired!) I hit the typical stores, (Wally's, Target, etc) an Ollie's and then stopped at a few thrift stores for bike stuff. At my last thrift store stop, I came across these:

Cool stuff for $4.99 total. They had a lot of other Matchbox stuff but mostly NASCAR related and big rigs. I may go back tomorrow..... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Today, I was on a diecast hunt. (I love being retired!) I hit the typical stores, (Wally's, Target, etc) an Ollie's and then stopped at a few thrift stores for bike stuff. At my last thrift store stop, I came across these:

Cool stuff for $4.99 total. They had a lot of other Matchbox stuff but mostly NASCAR related and big rigs. I may go back tomorrow..... :thumbsup:
5 bucks for both???? Now that's a score! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
I would give up the Wally's of the world if I could find stuff like this at thrift stores and flea markets on a regular basis. Very nice finds.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
great stuff.would love to find the Renault with trailer twin pack.i got the petty convoy from a trade bud on here awhile back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts