Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Like to hear some opinions on our first kit we are putting out.
Check it out at:
www.threekingsresin.com
We are proud to have it available and proud to be involved with
sculptor - Joe Simone -
Casting - Scott Whitworth
Paint up - Steve Riojas
Hope you enjoy!
Talk to you soon,
Russell

·
Oxidation Genius
31,279 Posts
Masterpiece.
Not my cup o' tea, but a beautiful sculpt.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Very nice looking kit! I enjoyed the movie a great deal, tho had to explain some things to my daughter when we watched it, as she didn't understand some of the subtext, not knowing much about how the European mindset differs from us 'Murrican's.

Anyhow, very nicely done! I don't build figures, but really enjoy the bulk of those kits available, as well as the work put in to them.

BTW, I'm moving this to a more appropriate forum. The Movie and TV Discussion Forum is for talking about movies/shows. Modeling belongs elsewhere. No harm, no foul so far as I'm concerned. :)

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Very nice!! Great looking figure. enjoyed the movie. The price might keep me away from getting this. I know there is a lot of time involved and the kit is worth the money. I just don't know if I can squeeze it into the budget. Great job!!

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
And if anyone has any reservations about buying from a new company.
I will gladly vouche for Russ.

For anyone who doesn't know, Ledbelly is the driving force behind those awesome Wonderfest DVDs.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Unfortunately I have to agree John P, fantastic sculpt but even though I am a monster kid it is not along the lines of what I like to purchase. Price wasn't too bad either for as big as it is. When you do the next one let us know, it might be something more along the lines of what I like to do.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
you had to release this when my finances were at low tide, didnt you?

its a wonderful piece. good luck with your venture!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts