Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else see these around the holidays? There are only two (Airy 8 and HW Prototype 12), but I hadn't seen them before this weekend. The card is blue with a picture of the three wisemen.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
I saw them at a couple stores but not until after Christmas. Don't know what the deal is with the series or why they did them, but there were lots of them hanging at a couple stores around here.

·
Registered
85 Posts
dumb idea and dumb tie-in; agreed. obviously somebody needed an idea to turn in before the thanksgiving holidays so they could head out on vacation.

what really, really bugs the crap out of me is the concept. 3 kings=2 cars :confused:

i can only assume at no point during the memo/development, design, screening, printing, bubbling (?) :p , quality control or packaging stages NOBODY ever mentioned the fact that this should be a 3 car set?

it boggles the mind, the lack of common sense :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
We three kings of Orient are,
Tampoed on the Hot Wheels car.

Kids don't want us, collectors scorn us,
... We'd rather be smoking a loaded cigar!

:tongue:

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Tone said:
We three kings of Orient are,
Tampoed on the Hot Wheels car.

Kids don't want us, collectors scorn us,
... We'd rather be smoking a loaded cigar!

:tongue:
Well done!

3 Kings - 2 not so King vehicles. What the hell? I still don't get it.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I just picked up the Airys 8 only because i collect bikes ---- belive me though i thought hard on spending the 97 cents!! LOL :p

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I found them last weekend. I bought two Airy 8's, one for me and one for my son-in-law, as we both collect the bikes.

Nice job on the revised hymn Tone!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts