Hobbyist Forums banner

Thread Resurrection - 48 Car Cases

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Wyatt 
#1 ·
Can someone help me resurrect the thread that had the link to where you can buy those cases online. I got a little bit complacent about them since my local WM was carrying them and figured I'd just pick them up one or two at a time. But of course, now I can't find a single one and I'm in need, and I know at least one other person that' ll place an order, too.

I appreciate the help! :thumbsup:

#7 ·
SiNutt said:
Thanks for the info...I ordered a case...these will be good for opened cars I don't have room to display.
They are good except for three things, to me anyway. One is that they have to stand up, and they don't stack, unless you don't care about the cars bouncing around as they are moved. Two, is that one section that is oversized seems like a good idea, but if you don't need it, you'll need to place a divider (cardboard, foam rubber, etc) to keep two cars from hitting bumper to bumper. Three, longer or taller cars will not fit, so if you like low riders or SUV's, might want to pass on these.

If you have an abundance of medium sized cars, they then are perfect!

#8 ·
what i do is i buy little plastic baggies and put each car in there first then in to the 48 car case. that way they stack they dont hit each other and they dont have to stand up. only down side to the case is the taller cars. i buy the baggies at hobby lobby they are right by the checkout. I buy the bigger size that they have. they are like $1.50 for 100.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.