Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Thanks again Hank for the game boards.

I'm looking to see if there is any others out there that still play these games. Yes, they are reaching that 7-9 years old mark, but, they are hands down the BEST wrestling games made. I am a huge wrestling fan, but I stopped buying Smackdown! games for PS2 in '03. The game engine was not what the N64 games where. Anyone else feel this way?

Currently, after 7 years, at least once a week, a couple of us still play a show with Wrestlemaina 2000 or Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 (a import from Japan with the wrestlers over there). We still wrestle for belts that are 7 years old.
Sad when you think about it...LOL!

Anyway, if any still play on the N64, post away.

Jerry

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
The THQ games for the 64 were the best! We had characters created that looked pretty much like myself and my roomates at the time.

They definately had the gameplay spot on with those games. Far better than the Playstation wrestling games of the same era.

I still have some of the cartridges laying around. (I left my bro borrow my N64 and he gave it to one of his freinds. :( )

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just stopping by to see if anyone has posted about the 2 games...anyone still play them or are me and my buddies the only ones left?

Jerry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts