Hobbyist Forums banner

Thoughts on the Tooned 69 Camaro Treasure Hunt

2K views 30 replies 25 participants last post by  MudSlinger 
#1 ·

My first thought, YUK! Man could they make this car any uglier??? The Super TH doesn't look that much better but it is better. I'm not liking this "consolation" TH program at all. What a load of.....

See less See more
#6 ·
camaro marty said:
I wish they would have used a better casting :rolleyes:
I agree! Really don't like the "tooned" cars. Pretty poor selection in my opinion. What's next, a hardnoze hunt?
This new hunt/superhunt thing was supposed to leave some hunts on the pegs for kids (at least that's what I heard before it started) I predicted in board discussions that it would never happen. In my area if I'm not the first to the new case(s), there are none left, and if I am the first, I take every one. I trade or give them to other collectors. I'm not finding hunts more frequently, just more at a time. Oh, the super Skyline looks way better than the regular.

#23 ·
Where do I start...my local hobby store guy is selling all rare cars and t-hunts behind my back, on the bay :mad: such as this t-hunt and he just made um 86.50 for the super... :freak: but I personally like the tooned Camaro and have a very nice dark red tooned Camaro that came from my good friend in Canada... that i would like the green camaro to sit next to....so yes any unwanted Camaro's please just send this way !!! :tongue: :tongue:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.