Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for some of those wl coins that used to come with the wl cars,,,,,,,,the silver ones that say "white lightning" on them,,,,,anyone got any they dont want?,,,,,,,,,,

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cmon,,,i am serious,,,,,will pay,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
PM'd you Larry! :wave:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
To me, those old coins make the lettering look like a big smile! A nice toothy grin that says White Lightning. Those are the whites I like best. The fooler ones like they did with the Military letters, the just white interiors and such, I don't give a hoot about.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
robmcin said:
Larry, I have a bunch laying around somewhere, if they didn't get thrown out. I'll look

Rob
that would be too cool,,,,,,,,i hope you find them!!!!!! let me know and thanks!!!!

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cool said:
Larry, LMK how many you need, & when you need them by???
damm,,,,now thats what i'm talking about!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,send me that many and i will make it worth your while,,,,,,and there numbered too!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts