Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since Cylon75 has been breaking modeling speed records I've been working on 2 or 9 models myself, and I actually got done with one this morning.

I had two AMT Enterprise model kits. The regular release and the tholian edition.

When I started I decided to build the regular edition kit as a more of an Animated Enterprise, mostly a switched out deflector dish painted orange. I also cut down the height of the bridge module and added a new bridge dome from a ping-pong ball.

The spinners came from the Tholian Edition from the glow kit. They didn't have a stand so I thought my idea would work pretty well.

The actual "Glowing" Enterprise was really really warped (no pun intended) on the secondary hull. Also there was part of the rear left necell that had melted or something in package. Hence it was now given life as a (WIP) Constellation.

Without further ado:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Wow, you Star Track peeps amaze me, so much dedication to detail and precision... I'd never spend that much time on stuff from a TV show.:rolleyes:

Not today, anyway.:jest:

Nice work man, :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Husker, you have got to keep your dog away from your models! He just about ate that one up. If my dog did that I'd grind him into dog food and feed him to a cat. :mad: Would that constitute poetic justice? :lol:

Almost for got to say how good they look! Good job!!

hal9001-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts