Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waiting for Munich to revamp this classic super car :wave:

Is it being sold in the US? How much? I'm involved in a major class action suit with the US government and a major company that produced the enriched uranium for the bombs that fell on Nagaski and Hiroshima in WWII. I know this could drag out for some years before the settlement however, having brain cancer, and a tumor removed, seizures for the first year, having my drivers license taken away since 2007 and various other things that are linked to my exposure to nuclear waste improperly stored, real life Erin Brockovich stuff boys and girls. I feel my award should be pretty darn big!! And I want this car!!!!!

It's just me and my new dog, so I don't need more than two seats, I could care less if there's not room for an overnight bag. I think it's just about the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time, and I'm sure it can do all the right moves when the road is right.

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
Hey Craig, long time since we've seen you around the forum! I've wondered how you were...
As for that BMW, it's a concept car from 2009 called the 'M1 Homage'. There have been no plans announced to produce the car. But like many concepts it's styling cues will be used as inspiration for production cars. Namely the i8 hybrid of BMW's "Project i", which is said to debut as a 2013 model. Best of luck on the big payday.

This is the i8 undergoing testing.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
That homage to the M-1 looks fan-frickin'-tastic!

Good luck to your law suit, sounds like you deserve it.
And whatever crazy super-car you end up with, make sure you come up here and gimme a ride!

·
Registered
4,260 Posts

And whatever crazy super-car you end up with, make sure you come up here and gimme a ride!
Shoot, if you get a big enough settlement I think you should it your life goal/purpose to make a tour of the country and give us ALL a ride in it! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Craig, long time since we've seen you around the forum! I've wondered how you were...
As for that BMW, it's a concept car from 2009 called the 'M1 Homage'. There have been no plans announced to produce the car. But like many concepts it's styling cues will be used as inspiration for production cars. Namely the i8 hybrid of BMW's "Project i", which is said to debut as a 2013 model. Best of luck on the big payday.

This is the i8 undergoing testing.

:freak:, that is some kind of crazy paintjob!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: growing up in the 1970's I can dig it :tongue:

Thanks for the info Deal, I wondered why the guys at the Bimmer dealership gave me funny looks and went quickly to their computers after I walked out.

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

You betcha buddy, you'll be one of the first however, I want a ride in a tire shredding Mopar under your care buddy :thumbsup:

Duncan, I will never forget my friends here on HT, you cannot hide your true nature and mine is sharing. I'll not talk about this award until it's in my grubby hands, it's been a long time comin' !!

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You got a deal mister!
BrawHaHahahaha Dave ya get bonus points for using Full Flaps real name ' Deal ' in that post :thumbsup:, too freakin' funny!!

I've given up on chasing down show cars, I can spend my $$$'s on several choice cars I've coveted over the years, and building a dream house up near our leader on the Diecast forums, Gerald E.

My family still has 100 feet of lakefront on the Eastside of Torch Lake MI, guess I need to think about 4 wheel drive more...

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
You betcha buddy, you'll be one of the first however, I want a ride in a tire shredding Mopar under your care buddy :thumbsup:

Duncan, I will never forget my friends here on HT, you cannot hide your true nature and mine is sharing. I'll not talk about this award until it's in my grubby hands, it's been a long time comin' !!
Hey! I got an old Mopar! It's just not a tire shredder, only has a 318 engine, but it is still a lot of fun and enjoyment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts