Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am running behind this week so I figured I better catch up.

These are redline error carsds. Says redline but tires are not redline.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Cool scores there. The redline tail draggers were a kmart exclusive color. If you find them in redlines they are some expensive cars. Way to go on the finds.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
WOW thats alot of repeats..... I would only get two of the same car... The most I have of one variation is 3 Corvette C6R's (Gold FTE and silver FTE for safe keeping and the one I customized)

:thumbsup: :cool: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Banned
2,326 Posts
shhh I have a few of the same car. I got my 5th Monte Carlo light red FE this week as a RAOK. :) I have 10 blue 350Zs as well, and maybe 10 or 11 Bone Shakers.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mn_dodgeboy said:
I take it you like Superbirds then?
Love them superbirds. I graduated in 1971 and always wanted a superbird and never could afford one. Now I have lots lol.

I got most of these on ebay and they were real cheap. I didn't even have to pay shipping cause the guy lives close to me. I got 25 cars for 15 dollars.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DaCustomizer said:
can we see the pics of the top four cards?

sweet finds!

They guy told me there was something special about these 3 with the hotwheels written on the side. Hotwheelscollector.com cars or something.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
chevyj1957 said:
Cool scores there. The redline tail draggers were a kmart exclusive color. If you find them in redlines they are some expensive cars. Way to go on the finds.
Aren't the error cards worth anything?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Midnightrun said:
WOW thats alot of repeats..... I would only get two of the same car... The most I have of one variation is 3 Corvette C6R's (Gold FTE and silver FTE for safe keeping and the one I customized)

:thumbsup: :cool: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:
That gives me some trading stock. I only collect the mussel cars and VW Beatles. Sooner or later some might want one of those mach1's or a supper bird and come up witrh a tough 57 chevy I do not have for it. LOL.

I would rather have repeats as cars I do not like to collect.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts