Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out looking for more of the Patriotic Series and found more than I bargained for. I found three of them at a different Slave Mart than I normally shop at plus two Wild Cards and another Ford Torino.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the three Patriot series Cars that I bought.

1949 MERCURY

1957 CHEVY BEL AIR

1965 SHELBY GT350

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I have the 57 Chevy regular and Chase. I also found the Wild Card tow trucks yesterday. I'm not a tow truck collector but these are beauties. Nice shopping trip you has.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the 57 Chevy regular and Chase. I also found the Wild Card tow trucks yesterday. I'm not a tow truck collector but these are beauties. Nice shopping trip you has.
Yes it was and that's not all of them. I am working on posting some of the others that I found.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You mean another Home Dave.... A room isn't enough :p
I went out a couple of weeks ago and bought a case for 48 and bought a case for 100 hot wheels this weekend and they are full and in my closet. If I have a full room I could display them all.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Thank you bro. I counted them today I currently have 15, and the girlfriend just shakes her head and smiles when I come home from the store with more toys.
Next time when she is looking at you Dave.... Go Vrooooooooooooooooom Vroooooooooooooooooooom across your desk and see the look on her face ..... I bet it will be priceless

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Next time when she is looking at you Dave.... Go Vrooooooooooooooooom Vroooooooooooooooooooom across your desk and see the look on her face ..... I bet it will be priceless

I just did that Liv and she started laughing her ass off.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts