Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped in to HL and sitting on the floor was a new case of Auto Trucks. The lady doing the stocking opened it for me and this is what came home with me.

I've been wanting this truck for some time now and finally have found one in the wild.:woohoo:
The only downer, though mildly so, was that there was no chase.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Congrats.... I too found the same Truck at HL.... I used 4 coupons in the same day different cashiers to buy the last 4 Trucks :p ... They came out at $4.53ea with the 40% off

No Chase to be found either :eek:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats.... I too found the same Truck at HL.... I used 4 coupons in the same day different cashiers to buy the last 4 Trucks :p ... They came out at $4.53ea with the 40% off

No Chase to be found either :eek:
Same here LNL, I'm a big HL couponer myself.
Now, if I can just, finally, get my grubby mitts on the black version, all will be right in my little world.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Mr b-body: I have a black Dodge, new in the clam shell that I would trade for a Chev Apache 4X4 or GMC pickup.
Carhauler, which one would you prefer? Lmk and I'll run over and pick it up for you. Thanks.

got lucky last night and found 2 of the camaro auto lift chase.
Congratulations Renegade! Uuuhhh, what might you be looking for, for your extra one?

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I AM SO BUMMED!!! I went back to HL to get the Apache 4X and the only trucks left hanging are the Fords. :(
OK, maybe one of the Chevys or GMCs will turn up. Or, I need some cars from Detroit Muscle 19 if you see them. The Camero and Firebird for sure. The GM trucks are hot and seem to fly off the gegs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts