Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Only one I know of is in plastic, 1:43, part of the Procter and Gamble set of Fords from the era. I recall a '71 Torino as well. Used to have one.

What does everyone think about the new Hemmings covers going color?

jk

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeff, funco makes a mini lindy Montego. I'm all for the publication going color.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Jeff Koch said:

jk
Sweeet! (I showed my wife your articles and pics and explained to her how you used to work for P.M. She could barely contain her excitement...)

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Hey Midtown I own a 73 Montego MX with a 72 Montego GT Hood on it .I am going to try to put 2 pictures from 2 diff cameras in this post.I took the pics with my digital camera from reg pictures .here goes.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Jeff Koch said:

jk
It's a good move for them. Old Timers (like me) who've been reading it forever aren't going to stop. It really grabs your eye now. I stopped short the other day in Books-a-Million and mentioned to the wife about Hemmings going color. Should bring in new readers.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I agree with the color front page. It grabs my attention at the bookstand right away. Good Move on Hemmings part.

That Montego looks sweet siggy!
Chris

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Thanks guys ,Wait to you see the good digital pictures I will put on this weekend if it does not rain.those pics were digital pics of 4 x 6 pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts