Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
Talk about time on your hands! It's cool n all but jeez, the time involved?
Mind boggling! This blows the guy in England with the star trek apartment away.

Sincerely,
Scorp.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yes, Bill Hedges frequently contributes to the Lost In Space Props message board on Yahoo. He's done amazing work! And if someone here hasn't visited it yet, there's a wealth of information about the Jupiter 2 there.

Lost in Space Props

·
Starship Class
11,880 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wow, that home is amazing. And what makes it work is that it really is tastefully done. Some of those designs would make it on HGTV's Design Star. She should ditch the kitchen's vinyl floor though :)

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
The Lost in Space room is definately cool !!! This guy is hardcore into it. But that's not a criticism. Cause Heaven knows, if I had the time and money. There would be a life size Jupiter 2, complete with launch platform, in my back yard !!

·
Registered
382 Posts
The Lost in Space room is definately cool !!! This guy is hardcore into it. But that's not a criticism. Cause Heaven knows, if I had the time and money. There would be a life size Jupiter 2, complete with launch platform, in my back yard !!
Hello...

I wonder if anybody anywhere has built a large scale Jupiter 2, or attempted it? I'd even be happy with a lighted empty shell, with a partial interior in front of the viewport (similar to the actual full sized prop used with the actors). It seems that there must have been at least some attempts to build it over the last 42 years, or perhaps attempts to build the space pod.

Jim

1 - 19 of 19 Posts