Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was looking through some of my old image files today and came across this pic. I remember how when I first found it, I thought the '32 on the left was the 1:1 version of the Primedia Magazine release 4 car, but it isn't. It looks very similar though.

Thanks to Wyatt for the pic

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rlyoung1 said:
Nice looking cars in the pic. :thumbsup: Too bad JL didn't use a better wheel on their's.

You're right about that.There are plenty of other wheels that would have given that car a much better look. I still like it though.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I would say that the similarities are just a wee bit too similar for "happenstance" :cool: And a wheel swap is definitely in order... :wave:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Aaaaahhhhh, the infamous BWF "Imposter"!!!!

The BWF Wing of the Carnut Johnny Lightning Museum and Bar & Grill fell for that one, and uncerimoniously put out in the yard behind the museum...... uncovered.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Aaaaahhhhh, the infamous BWF "Imposter"!!!!

The BWF Wing of the Carnut Johnny Lightning Museum and Bar & Grill fell for that one, and uncerimoniously put out in the yard behind the museum...... uncovered.
I'm befuddled. Why was the car kicked to the curb? It's black. It has flames, albeit green ones.....clue me in please, Mr. Carnut sir :p

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Sharp eye you have Ron!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts